HPM presents a webinar on Garbage Runs, Fake Identities, and Surprise Home Visits Strategies to Deal With FDA's Nontraditional Investigative Tools
WhenJune 20, 2012
12:30 – 2:00 p.m. ET
This webinar will feature HPM attorneys Doug Farquhar, John Fleder, and Anne Walsh, who bring the full perspective of experience in government enforcement, including a former Assistant U.S. Attorney, the former Director of DOJ’s Office of Consumer Litigation, and a former Associate Chief Counsel at FDA. They will:
- Share insights from their experiences in the government;
- Describe trends on government enforcement efforts using these investigative techniques;
- Analyze publicly disclosed cases;
- Provide strategies for preparing your company before the government even begins its scrutiny, and responding when the government arrives;
- Answer participants’ questions during the webinar.
Register for this complimentary webinar today!